General - Post Your Topic (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sunset cliffs surf cam

I tried to use this sunset surfcam at 8pm Friday night.  I was all black.  Can you please fix it!!!!!!   Thank You   Steu Pidd

Started by Martin

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Scott Bishop

Grom Contests ~ One Dad's View

Aloha, For those of us fortunate enough to have one or more children enjoying contest surfing as their sport of choice, here is my humble v…

Started by Greg Christenson

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Scott Bishop

Getting Older Tips

Hey Everyone, I'm WELL over 30 (heck, WELL over 35) but I still hit dawn patrol every morning and try to get out for a few hours on the wee…

Started by Apryl DeLancey

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Apryl DeLancey

Scariest surfing tale?

August of 1978. Surfing the rivermouth/point at La Ticla, mainland Mexico. Me and two buddies were the only ones there for a couple of week…

Started by Paul Wilson

0 Feb 9, 2011

beach break studio apt in barbados

200 yds off long beach, situated on the southern tip of the island, next door is surfers point, well known long boarding break, near by is…

Started by martin

0 Jul 20, 2009

Giant Squid Attacking

This is happening to divers off La Jolla Shores. They're going straight for your head with razor sharp teeth with a bunch of them gaining u…

Started by Scott Bishop

0 Jul 17, 2009

Please vote

Hi Guys.... Anyone willing to view my video submission to the Murphy Goode Lifestyle Correspondent position in Sonoma and VOTE for me would…

Started by Jennifer Duaine

3 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Kyle Crompton

Scariest Moment

Surfed Sunset cliffs till dark by myself and didn't realize the tide went up and I was drifting hard core on the inside with big inside sto…

Started by Scott Bishop

2 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by coveyjohn

"Groups" ideas

If you're start a group selling something, why not make up a free store widget to post. You'll need to make a free blog of your items first…

Started by Scott Bishop

0 Nov 18, 2008

RSS

The Surf Camera case

Our Quarterly Newsletter

Live Support Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...